Important Safety and Product Information
Safe Use Guidelines
Use caution when operating PogoCam.
- Do not use while driving or in other situations where distractions could be hazardous.
- This product is not a toy. Do not allow children or pets to play with PogoCam. The product contains small components that can be a choking hazard.
- Do not expose your PogoCam or the smart case to extremely high or low temperatures. Operating temperature ranges from 32 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 45 degrees Celsius).
- Do not attempt to open the enclosure or disassemble your PogoCam or smart case. Doing so will void the warranty and can result in a safety hazard.
- Substances in this product and its battery may harm the environment or cause injury if handled and disposed of improperly.
Disposal and Recycling Information
The symbol on the product and its packaging signifies that this product must be disposed separately from ordinary household waste at its end of life because it contains a battery and is electronic equipment.
- Do not dispose of PogoCam or the smart case with household waste. Please dispose in accordance with local regulations.
- Batteries are not to be disposed of in municipal waste stream and require separate collection.
- Do not dispose of PogoCam or the smart case in a fire. The battery could explode.
Use a soft, dry, cloth to wipe the lens of any debris. (A cloth is included with the PogoCam package.) The same can be used for the casing. Please, no liquid solutions or sprays.
PogoCam is IPX-4 rated
An IPX-4 rating states that water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.
IMPORTANT: In order for PogoCam to be water resistant at this level, you need to have the rubber USB port cover attached (shipped from the manufacturer).
PLEASE NOTE: The smart case is not water resistant.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
You are cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the part responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement:
- This Transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
- This equipment complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 centimeters between the radiator and your body.
Industry Canada (IC) Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada's licence-exempt RSSs.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Avis d’industrie Canada
Le present appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence.
L'exploitation est autorisee aux deux conditions suivantes:
(1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et, and
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioelectrique subi, meme si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Industry Canada Class B Emission Compliance Statement
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Avis de conformite a la reglementation d'Industrie Canada
Cet appareil numerique de la classe B est conforme a la norme NMB-003 du
Déclaration d'exposition aux radiations:
Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d'exposition aux rayonnements IC établies pour un environnement non contrôlé. Cet équipement doit être installé et utilisé avec un minimum de 20 cm de distance entre la source de rayonnement et votre corps.
CE Declaration of Conformity
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
PogoCam is covered by a 1-Year Limited Warranty. View our Warranty Policy for more information.